Wednesday 17 October 2012

Capture Your Grief, Day 16 & 17: Release & Anniversary/Birthday/Due Dates

Day 16 and 17 of Capture Your Grief wants us to share a photo of any release of balloons, lanterns, butterflies, doves and what we did for our baby's special day. I lost my Alanna August 19th, so on her 1-month birthday which was on Sept 19th, we released balloons for her. We bought flowers and lit candle for her. We just went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner with close family. 

No special Anniversary and my Due date is still coming up next month, which I thought is sad knowing that her one-month birthday has pass and my due date is still coming up in a few weeks. Made me think that I'm suppose to be still pregnant today but here I am writing a blog, remembering and thinking what did I do wrong, and still hopes to wake up from this very bad dream. *sigh*

I have posted pictures of that day on my  previous blog under Happy One Month Birthday to You or simply click Balloon pictures below for more pictures and details.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...