Friday 19 April 2013

Happy 8-months Heaven Birthday my baby Alanna

Every month I look forward for the date 19 to come up... Wonder why?
Happy 8-months Heaven Birthday my baby Alanna~! 
Love and miss you.

Last weekend, I've woke up with tears in my eyes.. usually happens when I don't have to wake up and prepare your brother and sister lunch for school. I guess because on weekends I have that time in my bed to think of things that has happen in my life since I've lost you and also the things that happened that day. Flashbacks are always there~! There are still days when I thought of those "what ifs". God knows how I don't want to cry because there is no need to cry but here I am still crying. 


There is still a part of me that blames why you are gone. I am hoping in the future that I will realize things and fully understand things. For now life must go on...

"Everyday brings you one day closer for us to be together."

Please light a candle if you have a chance or say a little prayer. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

------------

Sometimes God picks a flower that's still in full bloom. 
Sometimes the flower that is chosen, we feel He's picked too soon.
We're at peace knowing; in God's heavenly garden,

He has placed the ones we treasure.
You have changed our lives forever.




God picks flower Alanna








2 comments:

  1. Happy 8 Months Angel Birthday Alanna <3 I'll light a candle in remembrance of her tonight ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...