Friday 21 December 2012

Kaia Angel Hat Ornaments received

This week I received Kaia Angel Hat Ornaments via mail all the way from Stella, North Carolina, USA. It came with the special hat, the letter "A" in a pin, letter "A" sewn with yarn and a very "special" card. I took a picture of the card with the message that Brandy wrote that seems to look like it came from my Angel Alanna. I cried because it meant so much to me to see this message. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you  Brandy, Donald, Kayla and Kaia! I'm so happy I found you and your site.

♥♥♥ Thank you Kaia's family~! ♥♥♥
ABOUT KAIA ANGEL HAT ORNAMENTS: Brandy makes Kaia Angel Hat Ornaments in honor of Kaia, and in memory of other angels. She also makes preemie and infant hats and take to the local hospitals for the babies to wear. She does them for no cost but accept donations of yarn or for yarn, stamps, needles and loams.

She can be found on Facebook @ Kaia Angel Hat Ornaments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...