Friday 28 September 2012

Messages, prayers and notes from my young niece and son


Yesterday, we had dinner and prayed with our close family and friends for Alanna's 40th day and I just want  to share the following message/prayer that my 2 nieces gave us. 
I was so surprised and touched because both of them were young and they thought of doing this things to us. I love you both!

 

From my 11-year-old niece Jessica.
Thank you for the message.
Love you~!
Thank you for running for her Jessica~!
From my 12 year-old niece Samantha~! Love you!


  Also found this today:


I was cleaning up my eldest son's notes and paper projects from last year to throw things that we don't need and for some reason I flip on this page and I read what he wrote. My first time seeing it, my heart jumped--felt mixed emotions.
Drawing I found in my son's note. June.25.2012
Mixed emotions- I felt like crying
but his grammar made me smile[almost laugh]..
atleast he tried~! love you Kuya KC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...