Friday 4 January 2013

More Personalized Christmas 2012 Ornaments for Baby Alanna

I know 2012 is over but I just want to share the Personalized Christmas Ornaments that I got for Alanna. I was praying for them to arrive before Christmas day and they all did came on time, came a day before Christmas. I was not able to post them as Holidays has been really busy. But here there are: 

♥ Thanks Alanna, I was praying for them to come before Christmas and you did it for Mommy. Love you Baby~! You made my heart jumped for joy. Christmas wasn't that all bad because I know and I feel you were there. ♥
Alanna Phoebe 2012 Christmas Ornament
A Year that I will never forget ♥
♥ Alanna Phoebe Baby Pink Snowman ♥
I really wish I have her on my stockings
on Christmas. Love you Baby~!
I love that I chose this, Alanna is an Angel
for her brothers and sister
~Alanna is always going to be part of our Christmas~
♥ Our Family Names All Complete ♥
Mom, Dad and our kids~!
♥ Alanna will always be a part of our family ♥
Our Family
For those people who are interested to buy this things or similar. I got them at Ebay, the name of the seller is mj23collector. Go to his Ebay Store HERE. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love the ornaments! My favorite is the one with the angel and the hearts beautiful. This was my first Christmas without my son Seth. I too purchased several ornaments for him. I really need yo get them posted on my blog .

    Hugs to you. I found your blog through the Dear Finley blog hop.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...